Kicking Dynamics is excited to announce dates for our next AFL Kicking Masterclass Clinics. For the 1st time, we’ll also be holding an ‘Advanced’ session along with our original ‘Fundamentals’ session.
- Our original kicking masterclass:
- Learn the basics of kicking and perfecting your technique using our very simple method.
- Get instant feedback of the areas you’re doing well, and areas you need improvement.
- Learn the correct technique of handballing and marking.
- Skills are taught using fun games and drills
Following on from techniques learnt in our original ‘Fundamentals’ Masterclass, the ‘Advanced’ Masterclass Session will tackle:
- Learning to kick on the run/move
- Hitting moving targets & practicing different drop punts
- More advanced kicking drills
- Learning goal kicking (even if you’re not a forward!)
- Kicking/handball games
ENROLMENTS OPEN TO:
Previous masterclass attendees and more advanced players (NB. We do recommend that every player attend our original ‘Fundamentals’ Masterclass before attending our ‘Advanced’ Masterclass, regardless of skill level).
Hurry spots are limited! Our clinics usually sell-out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
@ Lemke Road Oval, Taigum
FRI 15 JAN
@ Hughes #1 Oval
TUE 19 JAN
WED 20 JAN
East @ Centennial Park (Misson Fields)
FRI 22 JAN
North @ James Morgan Reserve – Cromer
SAT 23 JAN
@ West Adelaide FC Oval (City Mazda Stadium)
FRI 29 JAN
@ Imperial Football Club Oval
FRI 29 JAN