Our new and improved KD AFL Masterclass Clinics are coming these April school holidays!
Earlybird tickets are available until Wednesday 27th March. Group discounts are also available, so don’t forget to share with parents and friends of your club or school to take advantage of this offer!
- Learn the correct technique of kicking – stationary, on the run, goal kicking
- Practice kicking under pressure – match simulation
- More small sided games – great for getting more touches, learn decision making, more scoring, involves more players, teaches players when to use a skill
- This ALL equals MORE FUN!!!!
- Appropriate training attire
- Appropriate clothes (hat, warm clothes, sunscreen etc)
- Drink bottle
- Football boots or runners (up to kids)
- Lunch and Snacks (There will be a 30 min break for lunch, so please bring a packed lunch and snacks to keep the energy levels up throughout the day!)
NB. In the event of rain, we will reschedule the clinic or else you will get a credit for another masterclass.
Hurry spots are limited! Our clinics usually sell-out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
@ South Parklands (Opposite Pultney Grammar, South Terrace)
TUE 16 APRIL : 9am-2pm
@ Reid Oval #2, Reid
MON 15 APRIL : 9am-2pm
@ Centennial Park, Moore Park
FRI 26 APRIL : 9am-2pm
SYDNEY NORTH WEST
@ ELS Hall Oval #3, North Ryde
THU 18 APRIL : 9am-2pm
@ Gwawley Oval, Taren Point
TUE 23 APRIL : 9am-2pm
@ Weldon Oval, Curl Curl
WED 24 APRIL : 9am-2pm