Kicking Dynamics will be running a series of sessions for female players wanting to improve their skill level and knowledge leading up to the QBE Swans Academy Girls Trials in September.
These sessions are designed to give players confidence, improve their skill level and give an insight into what is expected at the trials.
Program is designed by former Sydney Swan and inaugural GWS Giants Female Head Coach, Tim Schmidt.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- 3 x 1 Hour Sessions @ Centennial Park (4:30-5:30pm)
- Friday 24th August
- Friday 31st August
- Friday 7th September
- Specific Academy trial drills*
- Correct technique on all fundamental skills
- Feedback given throughout every session
- For female players 10-13 years (other ages between 9-14 are also welcome to attend to learn the fundamentals of the game)
- Appropriate training attire
- Appropriate clothes (hat, sunscreen, warm clothes etc)
- Boots or runners (up to the child)
- Water bottle
*Some drills may vary at Academy Trial night. In the event of rain, we will reschedule the session to another day
Hurry spots are limited! Our clinics usually sell-out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.