Kicking Dynamics will be running a series of off-season sessions for players wanting to continue to touch the football during the off-season.
These sessions are designed for players to maintain that football touch in a controlled training environment, whilst developing skills leading up to the 2019 season, by receiving plenty of feedback, gaining more knowledge and being challenged along the way.
Program is designed by former Sydney Swan and inaugural GWS Giants Female Head Coach, Tim Schmidt.
Get the edge over your competition by improving your skill level and having fun whilst in the off-season.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE:
- 4 x 1 Hour Sessions @ Centennial Park (5.00-6.00pm)
- Wednesday 21 November
- Wednesday 28 November
- Wednesday 5 December
- Wednesday 12 December
- Correct technique on all fundamental skills
- Feedback given throughout every session
- For both male and female players 9-13 years
- Appropriate training attire
- Appropriate clothes (hat, sunscreen, warm clothes etc)
- Boots or runners (up to the child)
- Water bottle
*In the event of rain, we will reschedule the session to another day
Hurry spots are limited! Our clinics usually sell-out, so please book early to avoid disappointment.