Kicking Dynamics will be running sessions for boys & girls wanting to improve their skill level and knowledge leading up to the QBE Swans Academy Trials in September (boys) and October (girls).
It can be daunting for players when there are 20+ coaches and 150+ kids trialling on each night. These sessions are designed to give players confidence, improve skill level and give an insight into what is expected, to help give you an edge on the night.
Program is designed by former – Sydney Swan, inaugural GWS Giants Female Head Coach and QBE Swans Academy Coach, Tim Schmidt.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE
- 2 x 1.5 Hour Sessions @ Centennial Park (4:00-5:30pm)
- Boys – Mondays, 14th & 21st September (4:00-5:30pm)
- Girls – Wednesdays, 7th & 14th October (4:00-5:30pm)
- Specific Academy trial drills*
- Correct technique on all fundamental skills
- Feedback given throughout every session
- For players aged 9-12 years (other ages between 8-13 are also welcome to attend to learn the fundamentals of the game)
- Appropriate training attire
- Appropriate clothes (hat, sunscreen, warm clothes etc)
- Boots or runners (up to the child)
- Water bottle
*Some drills may vary at Academy Trial night, however, principles will remain the same. In the event of rain, we will reschedule the session to another day.