Kicking Dynamics will be running sessions for girls wanting to improve their skill level and knowledge leading up to the QBE Swans Academy Girls Trials in September.
It can be daunting for players when there are 20+ coaches and 150+ kids trialling on each night. These sessions are designed to give players confidence, improve skill level and give an insight into what is expected, to help give you an edge on the night.
Program is designed by former – Sydney Swan, inaugural GWS Giants Female Head Coach and QBE Swans Academy Coach, Tim Schmidt.
SESSIONS WILL INCLUDE
- Sydney East @ Centennial Park OR
- Sydney North @ Millers Reserve, Manly Vale
- 2 x 1.5 Hour Sessions (4:00-5:30pm)
- Wednesday 28th August
- Wednesday 4th September
- Specific Academy trial drills*
- Correct technique on all fundamental skills
- Feedback given throughout every session
- For female players aged 10-13 years (other ages between 9-14 are also welcome to attend to learn the fundamentals of the game)
- Appropriate training attire
- Appropriate clothes (hat, sunscreen, warm clothes etc)
- Boots or runners (up to the child)
- Water bottle
*Some drills may vary at Academy Trial night. In the event of rain, we will reschedule the session to another day