4, 6 or 10 Week Program
I highly recommend our tailored programs, you can pick from 4, 6 or 10 weeks. It offers the most value for money and includes our Kicking Video Analysis (with markups) and comprehensive report at the end of the program.
4, 6 or 10 x 1 hour private sessions
Kicking Video Analysis (valued at $199):
- Video footage of your kicking
- Feedback with direct mark-ups on still video footage, so you can see exactly what areas need improvement and why
- Comprehensive written report with advice on techniques to improve your kicking
Program Focuses on :
- Consultation and detailed analysis of your current kicking action and ability. From here a complete action plan will be created. We will also go over the basics of kicking.
- Concentrates on the ‘key focuses’ (body position, ball drop etc) and learn the 3 different types of drop punts – stab, advantage and lob.
- Using varied kicking drills (all drills taught can be practised at training and at home) we put these techniques to practice using different scenarios based on your skill level. With the possibility (depending on ability) of a ‘fitness session’, which gives players the ability to perform under tiredness and pressure.
A final report will also be given following the course. This will include next action steps to work towards perfecting your kick.
*Report will be made available to you online, approximately 2 weeks from final session.
4 WEEK PROGRAM = $380
6 WEEK PROGRAM = $499
10 WEEK PROGRAM = $750
6 WEEK PROGRAM x 2 ATTENDEES (sessions run together) = $599
6 WEEK PROGRAM x 3 ATTENDEES (sessions run together) = $699
Plus travel costs (if outside of Inner Sydney & Adelaide) @ $20 per hour (return)